Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased a movie from video store. I did not have enough memory available. I cleans up my memory, but now every time is try to watch or download it gives me the message " you have purchased this movie but not downloaded. I can't find downloads...

I purchased a movie from videos. Tried to download, not enough memory. Cleaned memory. Now I try to download it send message back, you purchased this move but have not downloaded it yet, go to Downloads to manage downloads. Where is downloads. It does not appear in the rental screen...help please

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Mar 6, 2014 3:22 PM

1 reply

Mar 8, 2014 9:22 AM in response to Nhobbs001

Hello there, Nhobbs001.

The following Knowledge Base article provides the steps you need to download previously purchased content from iTunes:

Download past purchases

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2519

Particularly:

Movies, TV shows, or music videos

1. Tap Settings > Videos and make sure Show All Videos is on.
  2. Tap the Videos app.
  3. Tap Movies, Music Videos, or TV Shows at the bottom of the page.
    User uploaded file
  4. Find the item that you want to download.
  5. Tap the Download User uploaded file icon.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

I purchased a movie from video store. I did not have enough memory available. I cleans up my memory, but now every time is try to watch or download it gives me the message " you have purchased this movie but not downloaded. I can't find downloads...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.