Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I tried installing the latest 11.1.5 updates and now Itunes won't recognise any of my devices. Computer talks about a compability issue but they were working fine before. Even uninstalled then reinstalled itunes but stillhave the problem.

I tried installing the latest 11.1.5 updates and now Itunes won't recognise any of my devices. Computer talks about a compability issue but they were working fine before. Even uninstalled then reinstalled itunes but still have the problem ?

Windows 8

Posted on Mar 6, 2014 10:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2014 11:00 PM

Even uninstalled then reinstalled itunes

Doublechecking. Have you tried a complete uninstall of both iTunes and all the other related software components and then a reinstall? If not, try the instructions from the following document:

Removing and reinstalling iTunes and other software components for Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2014 11:00 PM in response to Moosetrade

Even uninstalled then reinstalled itunes

Doublechecking. Have you tried a complete uninstall of both iTunes and all the other related software components and then a reinstall? If not, try the instructions from the following document:

Removing and reinstalling iTunes and other software components for Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8

I tried installing the latest 11.1.5 updates and now Itunes won't recognise any of my devices. Computer talks about a compability issue but they were working fine before. Even uninstalled then reinstalled itunes but stillhave the problem.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.