167 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 9, 2014 12:15 PM by judysings
Welcome to the Support Communities!
The article below may be able to help you with this. Click on the link to see more details and screenshots.
- Does not turn on (or power on) when you press any button
- Does not start up past Apple logo
- Appears frozen or unresponsive
- If a single application is not responding or stops responding when it opens, you can force it to close.
- If the device is unresponsive or if certain controls aren't working as expected, restart your device.
- If the device remains unresponsive or does not turn on (or power on), reset your device.
- If there is no video or if the screen remains black, verify that the device has enough charge to turn on:
- If you are using an iPad, ensure that it's connected to the USB Power Adapter supplied with the device.
- Let it charge for at least twenty minutes, then see if it starts normally.
- If there is no image on the screen, press the Sleep/Wake button to attempt to wake the device.
- If the screen displays a red battery icon, continue charging the device until the battery is fully charged. Learn more about charging iPhone and iPod touch, or iPad.
- If the above steps do not resolve the issue, or the if the screen remains black or shows a persistent Apple logo, try restoring with iTunes:
- If the above steps do not resolve the issue, contact Apple.
I hope this information helps ....
Have a great day!