Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I created a 30 second ring tone from Limp Bizkit's Take a look around song. After creating it, I reset the start and end times of original song. I synced them both. Full song shows duration as 5:20 but stops at 30 seconds when I play it in iPhone 5s

I created a 30 second ring tone from Limp Bizkit's "Take a look around" song (I bought Limp Bizkit's Greatest Hits album from iTunes Store)

I renamed the custom made ringtone to "mission impossible.m4r"

After creating it, I reset the start and end times of original song. I synced them both using iTunes 11.1.5 in Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.

Full song shows it's duration as 5:20 but stops at 30 seconds when I play it in iPhone 5s. Same song plays 5:20 in my PC.

I then deleted the song from iPhone and resynced it. Still the same result.

I then deleted the song from. IPhone and downloaded the same song from iCloud directly using iPhone's 3G connection. It downloaded the song but still stops at 30 seconds.

I tried deleting the whole album, restarting the phone and Manually managing Music in iTunes, still same result.

Please help me in sorting this problem out.

Thank you.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.6, ITunes 11.1.5, windows 7 Ultimate

Posted on Mar 7, 2014 9:14 AM

There are no replies.

I created a 30 second ring tone from Limp Bizkit's Take a look around song. After creating it, I reset the start and end times of original song. I synced them both. Full song shows duration as 5:20 but stops at 30 seconds when I play it in iPhone 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.