Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to recover camera roll photos?

I was trying to make room on my 8GB iPhone 4S, so I selected a tonne of photos and shared them on iCloud. Then I deleted them off my Camera Roll. I looked for the photos on my iCloud shared folder and NONE of the photos are there. Pretty please tell me theres a way to recover the photos either from my Camera Roll or the iCloud folder?? Really appreciate some help. Thanks!

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Mar 7, 2014 10:00 AM

4 replies

Mar 7, 2014 10:08 AM in response to niamhigx

If you just recently added them to a shared stream it's possible that the servers are still updating and they will appear later. Also, if they were in your camera roll when you last backed up, restoring the entire backup should recover them.

It's best to import camera roll photos to your computer for safekeeping, as explained here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4083.

Mar 7, 2014 10:27 AM in response to randers4

I just tried to add 3 photos from my camera roll to icloud to see if it wokred and it did, I could view them within about a minute of sharing them. I did it by going into the icoud shared folder and selecting the photos from my camera roll. The first time I did it by selecting the photos in the camera roll and sharing them with icloud that way, does this work a different way, or at all?!

I will keep checking for them though. Thanks!

How to recover camera roll photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.