Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have accidentally deleted my inbox and now can only see unread mail on my iPhone. How can I restore this?

I have accidentally deleted (or hidden) my inbox. Now I can only see unread mail on my iphone. I have switched it off and on again but this has not fixed the problem. All help appreciated. Thank you.

iPhone 4

Posted on Mar 7, 2014 1:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2017 10:06 PM

I have deleted my inbox and now can't get it back

2 replies

Mar 9, 2014 8:51 AM in response to ElizabethAnnT

Hi ElizabethAnnT,

Welcome to the Support Communities!

With the Mail app open on your iPhone, notice which email account is showing in the top left corner of your screen. Tap on that mailbox and you should be taken back to the main MAILBOXES window. See the picture below:

User uploaded file

If you tap the Edit button in the top right corner of your screen you will see a list including "All Inboxes" and "Unread." Make sure there is a blue circle with a checkmark to the left of all of these.

For more information on using Mail, click on the link below:

See important messages - iPhone

http://help.apple.com/iphone/7/#/iph3caefa61

...tap Edit while viewing the Mailboxes list.

Cheers,

- Judy

I have accidentally deleted my inbox and now can only see unread mail on my iPhone. How can I restore this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.