Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Wireless Keyboard

Hi,

I have a wireless keyboard for my Ipad and when I'm sending a message (Imessage) but I don't know how to click on the send buttom. I want to know if there is another way to send a message and not touching my screen of my Ipad.

Thank you and have a nice day

Zachary

iPad, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Mar 7, 2014 2:28 PM

4 replies

Mar 11, 2014 1:23 PM in response to drsailer

If I am not mistaken Command + Shift + D (⌘⇧D) send's a message in the Mail app. I have been researching for the keyboard shortcut to send a message in the native iOS Messages app (text messaging app) for a while now and I have no idea as to why there is none. It simply doesn't make any sense not to have a send keyboard shortcut in that app. drsailer you can correct me if I am wrong here but I since you went that far to talk about the Mail app I figured I would make sure the information was correct.

drsailer wrote:

You have to touch the screen to send the message. Same thing when composing emails. No keyboard shortcut.

Apple Wireless Keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.