Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Windows 7 Bootcamp (Macbook pro late 2012) Magic mouse not working at all!

Hello,

i am running windows 7 (64) on my mac book pro late 2012

So my problem is:

if i click my magic mouse there is a bluetooth pop up saying a bluetooth is trying to connect click to allow, so i click it and it wants a pairing code i threw the magic mouse package away so if there was one there its gone now and i just cant get it to connect that way so i went into devices and printers i clicked add divice and it came up once i clicked my mouse again i tryed to connect it normaly and i needed the same thing (pair code) so i opened add divice again and right clicked my mouse and went it to properties then servises and clicked install drivers ect.. and applyed i waited until they finished installing then exited the add divice window and it still didnt work AT ALL can someone please help i tryed other places for help and nothings working ~ thanks

MacBook Pro, Windows 7

Posted on Mar 7, 2014 6:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2014 11:48 PM

the pairing code is not on the packaging so dont worry there. when asked for the pairing code type 0000 this should pair your mouse.

if it doesnt, then check this out;

http://www.trackpadmagic.com/magic-mouse/help/driver-installation

2 replies

Windows 7 Bootcamp (Macbook pro late 2012) Magic mouse not working at all!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.