Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Album art not matching correctly between iTunes and iPhone.

So as much as this might not seem as an issue for some, I notice that my album artwork in iTunes does not always match up with the album art on my phone. If I think that some artwork for a song or album is unappealing or not matching, I will change it to my own artwork. Normally, this has never been an issue for me until recently. What happens is I do the normal album art changing procedure (go to get info, add/delete album art) and it works fine. The odd thing is that when I go to select an album on my phone, the album art is the same as what it was in the iTunes Store and not what I added, but the individual songs have the album art that I added myself.

I've managed to fix this issue on some albums by converting them mp3 format, but that only works for some and I don't know why. I would prefer the song art and album art be the same, just because I'm really nitpicky about things matching. Am I missing a step or doing something wrong? Does anyone else happen to have this issue, or any clue what the problem might be? Help would be much appreciated, thanks!

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Mar 7, 2014 9:14 PM

There are no replies.

Album art not matching correctly between iTunes and iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.