Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't sync music files to my iphone 4s!

Hi,

I was trying to put some new music files into my iphone 4s,but after adding to music library and syncing,it was not showing in my iphone at all,although it showed in itunes that all the 6 steps were done completely with no error. i tried to delete my songs and i deleted everything and i couldnt sync them back...I restored my iphone and synced again but still no result.I also reinstalled my iTunes and synced again but it didnt work..i changed my sync method from cable to wifi and synced again but again it didnt work.what else can i do?

any helps?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Mar 8, 2014 3:32 AM

3 replies

Mar 8, 2014 4:51 AM in response to irzn1161

Welcome to the party! There is one thread here in the forums with over 59 pages of people complaining and offering suggestions that don't seem to work and if they do work, it works for one thing but not another. Apple isn't doing ANYTHING to help us out! SMH!

The bottom line is the problem is with iOS 7 and iTunes 11.

Yesterday I manually selected some songs that wouldn't sync normally and I got them on my phone FINALLY! I was happy I found a workaround or so I thought! Later that day, I went to a playlist with my sons songs in it. I noticed there were a lot of missing songs from it. I looked at some other of my playlists and songs were missing. I came home and checked my playlists on my computer and songs were either missing or just not showing up. When I searched my entire library I could see the songs listed and I had to add them back manually but I only did that for a 3-4 songs. I have way to many songs to be doing that manually. Nothing seems to work.

For your new purchases, you can try this. Open iTunes and click on Store at the very top menu. Scroll down to Check for available downloads. It will either download your music or tell you that all songs have been downloaded per your Apple ID.

Mar 9, 2014 12:44 AM in response to irzn1161

wow...i fixed the problem myself....the problem was with one of the songs which was having inappropriate info...i just changed the info and....vuuuaallaaah...!:D done

if the album info is not properly selected it wont sync that song and also the rest songs...:D

i used this discussion to solve this..

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5318278?tstart=0

HxCorbett solution helped me out of this...

can't sync music files to my iphone 4s!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.