Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to copy the tracks created for a drum kit. What trying to do... I recorded multiple take of drums on 10 tracks. Now I would like to take the takes I want and work with them. I don't wAnt to create 30 tracks, name them and set them up. Is the

I would like to copy the tracks created for a drum kit. What I'm trying to do... I recorded multiple take of drums on 10 tracks. Now I would like to take the takes I want and work with them. I don't want to create 30 tracks, Is there away to make duplicates of the tracks without having to setup sends, inputs and busses?

Logic Pro X, OS X Mavericks (10.9), Mac Pro

Posted on Mar 8, 2014 7:22 AM

There are no replies.

I would like to copy the tracks created for a drum kit. What trying to do... I recorded multiple take of drums on 10 tracks. Now I would like to take the takes I want and work with them. I don't wAnt to create 30 tracks, name them and set them up. Is the

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.