Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Last night as I was setting up the pin I got distracted and entered the wrong one, now I can't access my phone as I don't know what I entered. Is there anyway around this or do I have to wipe my phone and sign in with my Apple ID and restore from icloud??

Last night as I was setting up the pin I got distracted and entered the wrong one, now I can't access my phone as I don't know what I entered. Is there anyway around this or do I have to wipe my phone and sign in with my Apple ID and restore from icloud??

I can't ask for help on chat as I'm away from home and don't have the box with me, and obviously can't get the serial number in my phone as I've locked myself out!!

Any help will be much appreciated!!

iPhone 5s

Posted on Mar 8, 2014 9:26 AM

2 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.