Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi All, How my wife which has her own Apple ID can acess to my I tunes match in order to share my music with her? Thank You.

Hi bought a new ipad to my wife, and we got a 16 gb thinking we will use my Itunes match to share music. She has her own ID Apple as I have and I don't know how she can get access to my I Tunes match.

Anyone could be so kind to explain me how to solve this issue.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Luigi

Posted on Mar 8, 2014 9:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2014 11:12 AM

iTunes Match can is only associated with one Apple ID and the iTunes Store it was origionally purchased on. It cannot be shared across Apple IDs. To use the service your wife must associate her iPad with your Apple ID and leave it logged in.

2 replies

Mar 9, 2014 4:43 PM in response to luigi220163

On your wife's iPad go to Settings -> iTunes & App Store then sign in with your Apple ID, then you can enable iTunes Match. Her iCloud things such as contacts, reminder, calendar, etc. remain intact. The only downside is that if your wife had already purchased apps on her own Apple ID then she won't be able to access them, only yours.

Hi All, How my wife which has her own Apple ID can acess to my I tunes match in order to share my music with her? Thank You.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.