Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hebrew Support - iPod Classic (old)

Hey, i have a problem with my iPod Classic (old iPod), all my songs and music wrote in Hebrew Language and it's really frustrating to work like this, to guess where is the song that you want to listen..because Apple dont have support of hebrew language for this product, all this songs seems like blank field..

(This situation little disappointing, huge company like Apple not supporting this little language problem issue).

Is there any solution for this problem??..

Thank you all...

iPod classic

Posted on Mar 8, 2014 10:49 AM

3 replies

Mar 8, 2014 12:02 PM in response to Tom Gewecke

Hey Tom,

If you will notice, we'r talking about ipod classic - the OLD product, which means that i bought it a long time ago, When Apple didn't have any support of Hebrew language on all of their products.

What i'm trying to say is that over the years Apple gave Hebrew suppot of products that didn't have them in the first place, but classic iPod was not part of dose products, - and THAT is disappointing.

I hope the soulution will come soon.. =\

thanks.

Hebrew Support - iPod Classic (old)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.