Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

load music on iphone

I want to load my entire music collection on my iPhone. I have iTunes Match, but when I'm away from a WiFi connection (like when I'm driving on a road trip), I can't access much of my collection. So I want all my music on my iPhone. But when I go into iTunes, under my iPhone's Music tab, I just see, "iTunes Match is on. iPhone can access music in iCloud. Songs can be downloaded and played via Wi-Fi or a cellular network." How do I load my tunes on my iPhone?

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.2, 64GB

Posted on Mar 8, 2014 12:04 PM

1 reply

Mar 11, 2014 1:16 AM in response to Raymond Fox

Do you have the songs on iCloud? I was having the problem of not being to play all my songs in the car and it was driving me bonkers! I just read the solution and I took a middle of the night drive to test it out. All my songs can be played now! I don't know too much so I don't know if it'll work without iCloud if you don't have it. But it's worth a shot.

On your phone, go to settings and iTunes. Bottom button "Use cellular data" Click it on. So simple and it made me feel dumb for not figuring that out!

load music on iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.