Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My i pod is a few years old and i have used it in 4 years so i connected it to my mac and it shows the apple sign and then there is a flash of the home screen and then it goes back to the apple sigh ,i have tried using different cables and stuff

okay so I have a ipod clasic and its around 6 years old ,I havent used it for more than 4 years old and i tried to turn it on but it wont turn o. I connected it to my mac and it shows the apple sign but doesnt turn on i tried pressing the hone button and the pause one together and now it says disk mode but once its out of the disk more it goes back to the apple sign and wont charge.help.im confused!!

iPod classic

Posted on Mar 8, 2014 12:39 PM

2 replies

My i pod is a few years old and i have used it in 4 years so i connected it to my mac and it shows the apple sign and then there is a flash of the home screen and then it goes back to the apple sigh ,i have tried using different cables and stuff

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.