Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 5 text messages are not working properly

For the last few weeks I have been noticing that slowly all my contacts are starting to loose the sound vibration and notificiations when sending me texts. When I get texts from certain contacts on my phone it will not beep, vibrate or show me a notification on the lock screen of recieving a message from someone. When I open my phone and look at the messages area, there is no new message notification, but knowing my contacts i check anyways and find maybe around 15 new messages that my phone is refusing to notify me about.

Not only that but after I updated to IOS 7.0.5 I noticed my battery life decresed but alot. Before I was running IOS 6.x.x and my battery life playing games, talking on the phone, facetime, and music, would not be dead by noon. But now, doing the same thing kills my phone within thirty minutes instead of a period of 8-12 hours. I can listen to music for maybe 1 hour before it dies from 100% only to be turned back on to see it at 70%

My personal opinion, These new Iphones are getting worse and worse not better.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.5

Posted on Mar 8, 2014 5:04 PM

There are no replies.

Iphone 5 text messages are not working properly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.