Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delayed iTunes downloads for TV season pass?

I'm used to getting my new episode notifications for my season pass TV shows and being able to download them when I wake up the morning after broadcast. This week, I got notice of availability to download for a Thursday episode on Saturday, and today (Saturday evening, 24 hours after airdate), still don't see the latest episode of my Friday show in the store.

Has there been an extra 24 hours of delay added to download availability for all programs? Or is it just another sign that Apple really hates me?

Posted on Mar 8, 2014 9:04 PM

2 replies

Apr 12, 2014 5:00 PM in response to Donot Haveone

I do not know if I am having the same problem as this, but it might be:

I get the emails and then cannot download the episodes for several hours to more than a day. iTunes support is of no use, they just tell me to make sure I'm logged into the right account or send me inappropriate technical articles.

Today I received three notices:

Blue Bloods

Grimm

Hawaii Five-0

But I am unable to download them even though I see them on the purchase page.

Apr 12, 2014 7:54 PM in response to cole thompson

I first wrote this about halfway through the season when the two shows I was following via iTunes that had been sending 'new episode available for download' notices at about 8 am the morning after they were broadcast were sending notices on the next day. But when I got the notices, they were downloadable.

This week, however, I got the notices at the usual time--the morning after broadcast--but could not download from the links or directly from the store until the next day.

I really think Apple doesn't give a bleep about the irritation suffered by those of us who try to click those links all eager, and get disappointed. I haven't bothered to call them, because I know they'll give me all sorts of time wasting useless tips until we both give up.

Delayed iTunes downloads for TV season pass?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.