Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 6.1.6 and NO WIFI with 3GS

Hi everybody, since the upgrade to 6.1.6 on my 3GS i have SO MANY issue with the Wi-Fi.

Fo 2 days i was not able to see ANY of the connection i used to connect regularly, not even the one @ my home.

today i succeeded in connecteing to my router, but the problem is that if i change room the signal drops and connection is lost.

Is this a known issue? Does anyobody out there has the same problem?

Posted on Mar 9, 2014 1:20 AM

4 replies

Mar 11, 2014 8:36 AM in response to Benna

Hello Benna,

Thank you for the details of the issue you are experiencing with Wi-Fi on your iPhone. I recommend reviewing the sections titled "Resolution" and "Wi-Fi disconnects or signal strength is less than expected" in the following article for the issue you described:

iOS: Troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks and connections

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts1398

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Sheila M.

iOS 6.1.6 and NO WIFI with 3GS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.