Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Current best cloud storage company (photos, docs, vids, etc)?

What are currently some of the best cloud storage companies to use for backup? Right now I want to be able to backup my photos, I realize backing up a library is not possible right now, but I would like to backup all of my master photos. Also, I want to backup vids and documents. Is there a certain company or two that are effective at providing backup and is not know to damage photo libraries (Aperture library)? I have read some companies can and will damage photo libraries during backup.

Thanks, I realize this has been asked before but we really do need an up-to-date thread because new companies have arisen and more experiences have occurred.

P.S. I already backup using two external hard drives, one off-site, one on-site.

Aperture 3

Posted on Mar 9, 2014 7:59 AM

7 replies

Mar 9, 2014 7:03 PM in response to Tony T1

i did google but found a great deal of conflicting advice most dating back to research from 5 months or more. Also, I read on apple discussions that many of the cloud backup services that attempt to back up your library will corrupt your library and harm photo metadata, hence why I was hoping for feedback from actual users instead of reviewers that are likely getting kickbacks.

Current best cloud storage company (photos, docs, vids, etc)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.