Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost my 4S

hi,

i lost my iphone 4S for about 24hrs already. I cannot remember if I activated my My Find my Iphone there. But i did it in my current iphone so im using this in tracking the lost one but its always indicated "offline". Im afraid that the culprit can access all my info there like accounts, photos, email etc.

what is the best thing that i can do? please help! How can i deactivate it to protect my files there and so they cannot use it? give me some advise on what to do?... im really worried that they can access on all my things esp. my personal life.
thank you very much!

iPhone 4S

Posted on Mar 9, 2014 12:06 PM

3 replies

Mar 9, 2014 12:12 PM in response to naps25

if you didn't activate find my iphone then you'd be SOl if they decide to restore the device, if you had a passcode on the device they can't access without that passcode, as they have only a few tries before lockout, the math is in your favor 10000 possible comboinations, if that's on they can't access your personal info, find my icloud locks the iphone to your account, and thieves would have a lovely paper weight

Lost my 4S

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.