Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Premium games: suddenly posting ads and delivering a subpar experience. This drives me crazy. I would like to see Apple establish a certification for apps called "Premium Guaranteed" which promises a premium experience throughout updates. Good idea?

I was very frustrated after dropping $28.00 on Galaxy on Fire 2 HD (with all expansions) to suddenly have it go freemium and ad based. I spend ALOT of money on apps, and games, but I only buy high quality games. To be promised one experience, pay for it, and then have it ripped away is just not cool. Could Apple establish a new certification for premium games called "Premium Guaranteed" which enforces that developers will not cheapen the premium experience down the road if you invest in it? That would give me more confidence. Is this a good idea?

iOS 7, App Quality and Experience

Posted on Mar 9, 2014 1:45 PM

2 replies

Premium games: suddenly posting ads and delivering a subpar experience. This drives me crazy. I would like to see Apple establish a certification for apps called "Premium Guaranteed" which promises a premium experience throughout updates. Good idea?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.