Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have been asked to verify my account information from a .au address

I have received and email wanting to check all my account information copied below

User uploaded file

Dear Customer,

We recently failed to validate your account information we hold on record for you, therefore we need to ask you to complete a brief validation process in order to verify your account.

Click here to verify your account now >

Wondering why you got this email?
This email was sent automatically during routine security checks. We are not completely satisfied with your account information and require you to update your account to continue using our services uninterrupted.

For more information, see our frequently asked questions.

Thanks,
Apple Customer Support

User uploaded file

TM and copyright © 2014 Apple Inc. Apple Sales International, Hollyhill Industrial Estate, Cork, Ireland. Company Registration number: 15719. VAT number: IE6554690W.

All Rights Reserved / Keep Informed / Privacy Policy / My Apple ID

If you would prefer not to receive commercial email from Apple, or if you have changed your email address, please click here.

User uploaded file

The link takes me to a page see below

User uploaded file

Apple ID Account Verification

Please take a moment to complete our account verification process. This information is required to verify your identity. Please take your time and fill in the form correctly to avoid further delays under some circumstances providing the wrong information may result in account suspension to protect our customers.

Verify The Following Details Below.

Submit
  1. Home
  2. My Apple ID
  3. Create an Apple ID
Copyright © 2014 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.

The url is: http://www.eleninakopoulos.com.au/Apple.ID/3e8d54209bc359a88b4baf4944b3bc1f/

This all looks a bit out of order for apple as I would have recieved a message from a different account has there been a leak of information?

Regards

Spam email

Posted on Mar 9, 2014 2:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2014 2:26 PM

It's phishing. Forward it to reportphishing@apple.com and then delete it.

(102256)

2 replies

I have been asked to verify my account information from a .au address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.