Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I prevent the Time Blocks dialogues from printing at the top of the Schedule template.

How do I prevent the Start Time and Time Blocks dialogue boxes from printing at the top of the Schedule template.

I have disabled Headers.

Thanks,

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9), MacBook Pro iPhone 5S iPad Air

Posted on Mar 9, 2014 2:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2014 4:59 PM

Here is one way. I clicked the Shape icon, placed the square over the Start Time and Time Blocks boxes, and changed its background color to white.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

SG

3 replies

Mar 9, 2014 5:12 PM in response to zyfert

These two blocks are two small tables. The inforamtion entered in A2 of each of these controls the labels in column A of the Time column in the large table.

You could simply remove both tables, and enter the start times for each row of the main table manually.

To do that:

Select both small tables.

Press delete.

Then replace the error trianges in column A with either Date and Time values, entered as time only, or with text formatted representation of the time of day.

Or you could hide both these tables by sliding them behind the large table.

To do that:

Select both tables.

Go Arrange (menu) > Send to Back.

Press and hold the shift key and tap the down arrow several times to slide the small tables behind the main table.

Regards,

Barry

How do I prevent the Time Blocks dialogues from printing at the top of the Schedule template.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.