Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery is only lasting a day... Went to bed it was 46% in the morning it was at 11%.... Help

I just got the new iPhone 5s. Restore all my backup from my iTunes. For some reason my battery is only lasting one day. I went to bed it was 46% and when I woke up in the morning it was only 11% . Please help! I'm not iPhone wiz so I really need help!

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.5

Posted on Mar 9, 2014 4:47 PM

1 reply

Mar 11, 2014 6:35 AM in response to Hlbomb

Hello Hlbomb,

Thank you for the details of the issue you are experiencing with the battery on your iPhone 5s. I recommend the following steps for the issue you described:

Resolving issues

If your battery doesn't charge, or if your device shows a low-battery image, black screen, or "accessory not supported" alert, follow these steps.

1. Inspect the connector at the bottom of the phone:
    • Make sure that there are no bent pins in the connector.
    • Make sure that the connector is free from debris.
    • If there are bent pins or debris, please contact Apple Support.
    • Otherwise, continue troubleshooting.
  2. Make sure that the outlet you're using works.
  3. Make sure that the Apple USB cable and Apple USB power adapter work.
  4. Plug the device in to power and let it charge for up to 30 minutes. If you don't have an Apple USB power adapter, try connecting to a computer's high-power USB 2.0 port (not a keyboard). The computer must be on.
  5. If the device still exhibits an issue, try turning your device off and then on again while connected to power.
  6. If the issue is persists, please contact Apple Support.

Find the full article here:

iPhone and iPod touch: Charging the battery

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1476

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Sheila M.

Battery is only lasting a day... Went to bed it was 46% in the morning it was at 11%.... Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.