Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Im lacking storage space so I'm trying to delete all of my messages in order to free up space. If i go through and delete all of my conversations, my phone begins to freeze, causing me to have to restart it. Then when it turns back on, its the same.

Im lacking storage on my iphone 4s so im attempting to delete messages. When i start deleting my conversations, my phone freezes up, causing me to have to restart it. When it turns back on, all my messages are back and i have no storage room. So...... how do i delete messages without them freezing my phone and coming back?

iPhone 4S

Posted on Mar 9, 2014 6:17 PM

There are no replies.

Im lacking storage space so I'm trying to delete all of my messages in order to free up space. If i go through and delete all of my conversations, my phone begins to freeze, causing me to have to restart it. Then when it turns back on, its the same.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.