Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is there anyway that i can automatically have a copy of my text messages that i get on my phone and the phone numbers that are both incoming and outgoing sent to my icloud email box and still have them on my phone too thank you and may u have a bless day

is there anyway that i can automatically have a copy of my text messages that i get on my phone and the phone numbers that are both incoming and outgoing sent to my icloud email box and still have them on my phone too thank you and may u have a bless day

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Mar 9, 2014 9:02 PM

There are no replies.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.