Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I really want I crate an app. I have little money and is a teenager who wants to presue his dream. I already design the game(if you click that, it will go somewhere else) I really need help from the community. Thank you

Hello I am William! I want to make a funny gaming app ,but I have no engineering software. I already design the app( if you click something, it will go to somewhere.) I also designed the gameplay of the app. It is just a simple game that everyone of all ages can play. I really need help making the app. I am also willing to receive tutoring on how to make the app. I have NO Mac and is a teenager with little money.

Windows 7, Thank you!!!

Posted on Mar 10, 2014 12:10 AM

1 reply

I really want I crate an app. I have little money and is a teenager who wants to presue his dream. I already design the game(if you click that, it will go somewhere else) I really need help from the community. Thank you

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.