Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cracked my iPhone 5c's screen and now the right side of the touch screen is unresponsive, can this be fixed by simply getting the screen fixed or is there a more technical problem? (Also, i do not have apple care or any warranty)

I cracked my iphone 5c's screen and now the right side of the touch screen is unrepsonsive, can i get this fixed by replacing the screen or will I need like more iphone parts or something. I dont have apple care or any warranty, and do not want to pay retail for an iphone. Basically, can i fix this by getting a new screen or do have to get a new part/phone?

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.0.5

Posted on Mar 9, 2014 10:35 PM

There are no replies.

I cracked my iPhone 5c's screen and now the right side of the touch screen is unresponsive, can this be fixed by simply getting the screen fixed or is there a more technical problem? (Also, i do not have apple care or any warranty)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.