Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost some of my pictures on my iphone 4 after connecting to my laptop to transfer photos! Can I recover them?

I plugged my iphone 4 into my laptop to transfer some of my pictures because I was out of storage space on my phone. So I probably did this wrong but I cut and pasted the pictures I didn't want on my phone into a folder on my laptop but left quite a few pictures and videos on my iphone. When I disconnected my phone from my laptop a lot of my pictures were gone that I left in the phone folders and some of my videos are still technically there but they have the time as 0:00 and won't play anything! I looked and these missing photos and videos aren't on my computer! Is there anyway that I can get my pictures back and fix my videos? When I plug the phone back into the computer those videos that show 0:00 they say I modified them at the time I was transferring everything. Please help!!

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Mar 10, 2014 12:49 AM

There are no replies.

I lost some of my pictures on my iphone 4 after connecting to my laptop to transfer photos! Can I recover them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.