Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to tell if another computer is accessing your Itunes acct.. will it show region or IP

My New computer said that i had to update all my payment information after I had already done that and been using the account no problem. It said that my account had been logged into more than one computer. Which I haven't done.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Mar 10, 2014 2:36 AM

1 reply

Mar 12, 2014 6:25 AM in response to Sdsnwboy

Hey Sdsnwboy,

Thanks for the question. You can manage the devices that have been associated with your Apple ID (iTunes Account) from “View My Account”:

Removing an associated device or computer from an Apple ID

To remove a device or computer from your Apple ID:

1. Open iTunes.

2. Sign in to your Apple ID by choosing Store > Sign In from the iTunes menu.

3. Choose Store > View My Account from the iTunes menu.

4. From the Account Information screen, click Manage Devices.

5. Click the Remove button next to the device name you would like to unassociate.

Note: Removing a device from your Apple ID does not override the 90 day timer. The timer must complete 90 days from the day the device was associated before it can be associated to another Apple ID.

iTunes Store: Associating a device or computer to your Apple ID

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4627

Thanks,

Matt M.

Is there a way to tell if another computer is accessing your Itunes acct.. will it show region or IP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.