Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does it safe to send mac to authorised store for service?

Hi everyone,

My MacBook Pro has some system problem(screen brightness control disappears n also the auto graphics switc) so I need to send back to an authorised store(I live in Malaysia there has no a single apple store in my area) to service and BTW my MsacBook still under warranty coverage, but the problem is my friend notebook which is fujisu having subwoofer problem after getting back from service n I also heard some true story too, so am I need to send back or just solve it back my own(redownload os x)

Because that shop is a authorised store but I can't trust them will care my mac!!!

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on Mar 10, 2014 4:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2014 4:27 AM

See if you can find another AASP in Malaysia -> https://locate.apple.com/my/en/.

It's not clear what sort of problems your friend had but you want to be absolutely certain that you're dealing with an Apple Suthorized Service Provider before mailing off your machine.

Clinton

2 replies

Does it safe to send mac to authorised store for service?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.