Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my usage says my phone is full, but i deleted almost all aps, messages, pics, movies, music and it won't change

Today as i was taking a picture, my phone told me that my storage was almost full. This often happens due to me watching videos, etc, and i just delete the ones i've downloaded and sometimes pictures and everything returns to normal. Today, i have no videos and minimal pictures. i added up the usage from the apps and it comes nowhere near close to the amount it says i'm using. is something wrong with my phone? Please help. i've shut the phone down and restarted it several times. i know you can reset it, but does that mean i lose everything?

Any help would be appreciated. I have the 4S by the way. hoping for a 5 for Mother's Day!

Kelly

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Mar 10, 2014 11:14 AM

1 reply

my usage says my phone is full, but i deleted almost all aps, messages, pics, movies, music and it won't change

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.