Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Looks like GarageBand update is available.

GarageBand 2.0.1 now available. 611MB download.

iMac (27-inch, Late 2012), OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Mar 10, 2014 12:20 PM

3 replies

Mar 11, 2014 7:33 AM in response to laundry bleach

I downloaded it yesterday and gave it a quick try. As far as I can tell anyone who is hoping this will solve the stability problems introduced by IOS 7 - in my case using Focusrite iSolo - is in for dissappointment. It failed almost immediately.

Since the problems started with IOS 7 maybe the solution will come with the release of IOS 7.1 which I think is coming soon - I for one am not holding my breath.

I never got much response from Focusrite when I reported the problem (basically "it's not out fault, have a nice day") it would be good to know however if they have checked out the new release - after all they are still promoting the unit as compatible with Garageband...

Mar 12, 2014 3:15 AM in response to laundry bleach

Thanks for that. I have now installed IOS 7.1 - and overall it's no better.

Can I ask if you use GB with audio / guitar input and if so which interface you use?

When I first started with iPad GB I tried a couple of intefaces using the camera connector - Presonus Audiobox, Behringer X1622usb - neither of which were stable. iStudio was recommended as it used the 30pin connector directly, and it solved the problems I was having. Then came IOS 7 - and I am back to square 1.

I know from various forums that I am not alone and it's a shame because GB can be great.

Looks like GarageBand update is available.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.