Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My docking station wont play my ipod..... the ipod works fine on its own but when I try to play via my hifi I have to put the sound full wack to be able to hear it & its not very lound at all. It does not respond with the remote control either!! The sou

My docking station wont play my ipod..... the ipod works fine on its own but when I try to play via my hifi I have to put the sound full wack to be able to hear it & its not very lound at all. It does not respond with the remote control either!! The sound is ok if I play CDs & respond to remote control fine... The hifi & docking station are Sony

iPod nano (4th generation)

Posted on Mar 10, 2014 1:04 PM

There are no replies.

My docking station wont play my ipod..... the ipod works fine on its own but when I try to play via my hifi I have to put the sound full wack to be able to hear it & its not very lound at all. It does not respond with the remote control either!! The sou

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.