Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Touch ID not working after installed IOS 7.1!!

Hello,

I upgraded IOS 7.1, My Touch ID not working after installed IOS 7.1!!???

I need help...!!

Thanks

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 10, 2014 1:42 PM

6 replies

Mar 10, 2014 6:41 PM in response to icfu

Mine is not like that thread.

On my 5s I've checked that both option in touch id is on. I've even tried to register new finger.

But problem is my 5s didn't even read the finger.

What's wierd is, when I use my palm rubbing the touch id sensor. It will read my finger for once.

I thought this is a bug for some device. Please fix it.

Mar 11, 2014 1:51 AM in response to md_sibha

i have the same problem , it took so long time to read my finger and sometimes it read it once
and also touch id is on 😟
please fix this problems 😟
and Also there is another problem which is can you enable us to clear app cache because there is to many files downloaded for each app that make our phone too slow 😟 like soundcloud ,fb & app store

thnx for advance 🙂

Mar 11, 2014 3:51 AM in response to md_sibha

look like the update is the culprit, i have the same problem, been restore the phone for the second time, choose start as new, able to add fingerprint, then testing the touch id to unlock the phone= success, later on after install some apps, music, video and photo, touch id not working at all (cannot unlock the phone -- phone unlock on setting is on, cannot add fingerprint cause the touch not responding at all)

is not like after updating to 7.01 the touch id not working at all, but after installing some apps, it didnt work at all

sorry for my english

My Touch ID not working after installed IOS 7.1!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.