Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In app purchases

I tried purchased bingo chips but received a message transaction could not be completed. I checked my bank acct this morning to find I was charged for the purchase but never received the chips. How do I get the chips or get a refund? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Mar 10, 2014 4:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2014 7:38 AM

Hey there Dajc254,

It sounds like you made an in app purchase but did not recieve the items, and were charged for them. I would use the Report a Problem feature to get in contact with iTunes Store support directly:

How to report an issue with your iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store purchase

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1933

To report an issue with your iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store purchase, follow these steps:

1. Find the email receipt for your purchase.
  2. Click Report a Problem under the app that is having the issue.
  3. When prompted, enter the Apple ID and password you used to purchase the item, then click Report a Problem.
  4. Click Report a Problem next to the item you are having an issue with.
  5. From the Choose Problem dropdown menu, choose the appropriate issue.
  6. Follow the onscreen instructions and—if prompted—type a description of the problem into the text field.
  7. Click Submit to have your issue reviewed.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the best,

Sterling

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2014 7:38 AM in response to Dajc254

Hey there Dajc254,

It sounds like you made an in app purchase but did not recieve the items, and were charged for them. I would use the Report a Problem feature to get in contact with iTunes Store support directly:

How to report an issue with your iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store purchase

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1933

To report an issue with your iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store purchase, follow these steps:

1. Find the email receipt for your purchase.
  2. Click Report a Problem under the app that is having the issue.
  3. When prompted, enter the Apple ID and password you used to purchase the item, then click Report a Problem.
  4. Click Report a Problem next to the item you are having an issue with.
  5. From the Choose Problem dropdown menu, choose the appropriate issue.
  6. Follow the onscreen instructions and—if prompted—type a description of the problem into the text field.
  7. Click Submit to have your issue reviewed.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

All the best,

Sterling

In app purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.