Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a USB cable is broken. Can I replace the new one

I have a USB cable is broken can I replace the new one

iPod touch

Posted on Mar 10, 2014 5:32 PM

8 replies

Mar 15, 2014 2:31 PM in response to v_26th_heaven

Hi V_26th_heaven,

Your local Apple Store will happily replace the USB cable as long as the device you got it with (eg. an iPod) was bought less than a year ago. This is because the device and all included accessories have a one-year-warranty.

If you live far from an Apple Store, you can get Apple to send you a new cable via post and you would send off your faulty cable in a box that comes with the replacement cable. To do this, click on Support at the top of the page and select 'iPod Accessories' and choose your preferred method of service.

Good Luck,

Stefan

Nov 13, 2014 12:43 AM in response to v_26th_heaven

Why is it that apple can make so many great products but cannot produce a lightning to use cable that will work for any length of time? How about lowering the price of a charger that likely costs pennies in the dollar to produce as well?

Very disappointed that charging cables are such an issue. Perhaps at least providing 2 with each product so consumers can charge their device at home or in their car?

I have a USB cable is broken. Can I replace the new one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.