Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How long does it take for an iCloud remote erase to finish?

I have an iPhone 5 and I've used the erase iPhone option from iCloud, and the loading animation has been going on my iPhone for a good hour and a half. How long does it take?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Mar 10, 2014 6:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2014 8:06 PM

I have an iPhone 5S that i couldn't factory restore from my iTunes on my laptop or even in settings for reasons i am not going to get into but i did an iCloud ears and would like to know how long it takes because i have been sitting for about 45 minutes with the loading animation and it doesn't seem like anything is going anywhere

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 8, 2014 8:06 PM in response to JeremyMeadeMalley

I have an iPhone 5S that i couldn't factory restore from my iTunes on my laptop or even in settings for reasons i am not going to get into but i did an iCloud ears and would like to know how long it takes because i have been sitting for about 45 minutes with the loading animation and it doesn't seem like anything is going anywhere

How long does it take for an iCloud remote erase to finish?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.