Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Some Text Messages Suddenly Not Received

I have an iPhone 5 and my wife has an iPhone 4. Our text messages have been working fine for the last year, but all of a sudden about one month ago I started getting a "Not Delivered" error when I tried to text her. If I tap the "!" next to the error and tap "Send As Text Message", the message goes through.

She also knows of several other people who have sent her text messages and they seem to be delivered, but she is not receiving them. She does receive some text messages, just not all of them so it seems to be random.

Has anyone run into this?

Windows 7, iTunes 10

Posted on Mar 10, 2014 6:39 PM

1 reply

May 7, 2015 2:24 PM in response to jacksghost

I have a similar problem, I recently upgraded to iPhone6 which has been working great until last week, when randomly it suddenly stopped delivering random text messages. I have signed out and back into iMessage & FaceTime but this has not resolved the issue. It is happening when texting other mobile phones as well as iPhones. Has anyone else encountered this, and if you have do you know how to resolve this?

iPhone Some Text Messages Suddenly Not Received

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.