Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can not delete an Event in the iMovies Library

User uploaded file I have tried eveything, move event to trash via File>or Control>click etc...I have OS X Mavericks.

Also, I can not import anything to this Event.User uploaded filecircustrain1@gmail.com

Message was edited by: 1mansideshow

iMac

Posted on Mar 11, 2014 1:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2014 12:04 PM

This looks like a corrupted data base for the iMovie Library. Notice that the event has no event icon and looks like a clip. What you can try is close iMovie and go to the Library in the finder, probably in your movies folder on your boot drive unless you moved it. Save/duplicate it to your desktop as a precaution. Then right click on the original and select show package contents. Find and delete the CurrentVersion.flexolibrary file. Close the Library, reboot and then reopen iMovie. It should rebuild that file and you should be okay.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2014 12:04 PM in response to 1mansideshow

This looks like a corrupted data base for the iMovie Library. Notice that the event has no event icon and looks like a clip. What you can try is close iMovie and go to the Library in the finder, probably in your movies folder on your boot drive unless you moved it. Save/duplicate it to your desktop as a precaution. Then right click on the original and select show package contents. Find and delete the CurrentVersion.flexolibrary file. Close the Library, reboot and then reopen iMovie. It should rebuild that file and you should be okay.

Can not delete an Event in the iMovies Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.