Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Import window uncheck all by default

Hello,

I wish for the Import window in Aperture to always have all files UNCHECKED by default.

Many times has the import process been started when I simply selected (not checked) a series of files and when i realize my mistake it has already imported and renamed a huge amount of images that I then need to almost individually address one by one... It's extremelly time consuming, it would be so much simpler if it was like Image Capture that you have to select something before importing, and you simply don't import if nothing was selected.

PLEASE help me find a box to check, a setting to change or a script I can run, anything that makes all files uncheck by default when importing.

Thank you very much.

André

Aperture 3, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Mar 11, 2014 3:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2014 5:34 AM

Please send this feedback to the developers as a feature request using this link: Apple - Aperture - Feedback

help me find a box to check, a setting to change or a script I can run, anything that makes all files uncheck by default when importing.

I don't kow any setting that would change this default - you'll have to remember to press the "Uncheck all" button when importing.

User uploaded file

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2014 5:34 AM in response to Andre_Mello

Please send this feedback to the developers as a feature request using this link: Apple - Aperture - Feedback

help me find a box to check, a setting to change or a script I can run, anything that makes all files uncheck by default when importing.

I don't kow any setting that would change this default - you'll have to remember to press the "Uncheck all" button when importing.

User uploaded file

Import window uncheck all by default

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.