Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have forgotten my security question answer how do i fix this issue

please help have forgotten my apple security question answers i am from south africa but have a US store just for the fact there is more app offers can anyone help please

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 11, 2014 4:23 AM

1 reply

Mar 13, 2014 7:32 AM in response to Daxxxxxx

Hello Daxxxxxx,

Thank you for the details of the issue you are experiencing with your security questions. I found an article with some useful information if you cannot remember the answers to your security questions:

What should I do if I don't remember the answers to my Apple ID security questions?

Try answering them at least once to see if you can get them right, even if you are not sure you remember the answers to your security questions.

If you are confident you can't remember them, try one of the following:

Note: If you have forgotten your password and answer your security questions incorrectly too many times in a row, you will be unable to try to answer your security questions for a period of time. During that time you will not be able to reset your password and will not have access to your account.

You can find the full article here:

Apple ID: All about Apple ID security questions

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5665

If you continue to have issues, please contact our Account Security Team as outlined in this article:

Apple ID: Contacting Apple for help with Apple ID account security

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5699

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Sheila M.

i have forgotten my security question answer how do i fix this issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.