Thanks for the question. Have you attempted to update the iPad with iTunes?
Update your device using iTunes
If you can’t update wirelessly, or if you want to update with iTunes, follow these steps:
1. If you use your device's Personal Hotspot for your computer's Internet connection, update your device wirelessly or connect your computer to another network.
2. Install the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
3. Plug in your device to your computer.
4. In iTunes, select your device.
5. In the Summary pane, click Check for Update.
6. Click Download and Update.
If you see an error message while updating your device, you can learn how to resolve iOS update errors in iTunes.