Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mainstage 3.03 and Mavericks´ heat

Hello!

I'm having a unique problem with Mainstage 3.03. 3 times already happened. Amid a MUSICAM usually ringing with no greater overhead timbragem or any other event that requires more than macbook pro i5, some notes were sounding and only stopped sounding when I closed and reopened the Concert.

How to use the system to play live, it's too risky that happen in the middle of a solo, which would be very bad. Is there any idea or way of preventing this from happening? In other versions it did not.

One thing I realized after I migrated to the Mavericks is that the macbook pro is heating up more than usual and more often shooting the cooler. Could it be that the problem of firing a few notes on the Mainstage?

I am using external coolers to keep the temperature a little lower and is helping a lot, by tracking what I did with some apps.

I am awaiting response.

Thank you.

MainStage, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2), MainStage 3.03 bug

Posted on Mar 11, 2014 7:45 AM

There are no replies.

Mainstage 3.03 and Mavericks´ heat

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.