Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Full screen caller image display

Full Screen Caller image was one of the best feature of an iPhone that made look iPhone simpler and fantastic to use..

This particular feature seems to have been last with the upgrade to iOS 7.1..

Please fix this issue..

Full screen caller image display makes the phone look beautiful and wonderful when a known person is calling

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1

Posted on Mar 11, 2014 11:59 AM

1 reply

Mar 15, 2014 3:56 AM in response to @nkitdaga

I agree with you on the full screen view for when a users contacts call them. I hesitated upgrading, Apple has now joined the ranks for screw-ups! Since the late Steve Jobs left this earth, Tim Cook has royally screwed-up this company! Customers here in th U.S and arouund the world are the ones shelling out hundreds of dollars for a product that is the best next thing to revoluntionize the way we communicate with others. But it seems that $600+ dollars gets us junk and a device not tailored to us, the users. I want to call them "M!cr0$oft Apples!" Give us the ability to go back to iOS6. Let us choose! We the customers have made this company rich, full of wealth beyond their greedy little hands. Give us the ability to choose what OS we want to install. Their should be a transparency relationship between the customer with the money, and worker who will work for us to render a product that we "the users," want" and not want a senior desinger assumes we think is good. Remember, this is all thanks to a legend who we all know and respect as ("in my own opinion), the father of modern communication Steve Jobs. SJ worked till his last days here to creat a masterpiece, T.C came on board and took a huge "memoryDUMP," and disregarded his visions. If your passionate like me about Apple and what Steve Jobs stood for, then help me create a petition to make this company see that we "The customers are ALWAYS right!"

Missing and need back:

Transparency on the dock and icons

Working Wifi, and imessage

Better Battery life!!!

Reverse the icons back to iOS7.06

Fix maps

Unless the designers are gothic in nature (I love Goth!!); dont make our phone dark and heavy on the fonts.

I dont know about you, but I' am tired of hearing excuses from Apple and its CEO!

PRETTY MUCH, REVERSE THE UPDATE OR WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK!

As th general public alredy knows, Apple will never listen or read these suggestions" They sleep soundly in thier 2.5millon homes, and respectively. Why care about those people that are paying thier salary pretty much! Listen up board of directors.....Fire Tim Cook, Hire a go-getter, Micromanage manic that will continue Mr. Jobs legacy and nip this disaster in the bud! Tweet this, FB this! Let make the world realize we will not take it anymore! Fix the dam problems!

Full screen caller image display

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.