Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Don't have "Always Allow" option to save password

I visit several websites that require a user name/password. Sometimes Safari asks if I'd like to save the password, more often than not it doesn't. I read online that I should have an option under Settings>Safari>Passwords & AutoFill - there should be a toggle for "Always Allow," basically forcing Safari to save my username and password. However, I don't have that Allow Always option at all on either my iPad or iPhone. Can someone help???? This is driving me crazy.

Posted on Mar 11, 2014 12:26 PM

5 replies

Apr 18, 2015 6:16 PM in response to shevys

I am having this problem. The option to "Alway save passwords" is no longer present on either my MacBook Pro, OR my iPhone 6. Has there been any solution to this yet? (I realise the last post on this topic was nearly a year ago.) It is frustrating because there are certain websites that will not ask to save my passwords, and I know it's because the website has asked Safari not to do so, but as I have no override option, I am having to manually enter the passwords each and every time!

Don't have "Always Allow" option to save password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.