Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where is ios7 smtp list

I found one youtube vid that showed from iPAD getting into settings and accounts and see "outgoing server/smtp" to check settings for why mail disappearing and nothing in SENT mail. Well, on iph5 using ios7 I go into acct and click name again (right arrow), scrolling down and don't see any "outgoing server" box anywhere. I don't see it in anyplace in mail, contacts, and cal settings. Where is it?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Mar 11, 2014 11:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2014 10:28 PM

Well, I found it in my NON-outlook, NON-gmail acct area--where it was: Mail, Contacts, Calendar, then in my COMCAST acct ONLY it was there below the incoming server area, it showed all. That is confusing as a video showed it under outlook's account (or gmail's). I have 3 accts. Anyway, was able to go into all the smtp list there and input some passwords missing.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2014 10:28 PM in response to Strgzr

Well, I found it in my NON-outlook, NON-gmail acct area--where it was: Mail, Contacts, Calendar, then in my COMCAST acct ONLY it was there below the incoming server area, it showed all. That is confusing as a video showed it under outlook's account (or gmail's). I have 3 accts. Anyway, was able to go into all the smtp list there and input some passwords missing.

where is ios7 smtp list

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.