Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Creating an iTunes U "Collection" rather than a "Course"

I've watched the iTunes U Course Manager tutorial on how to create an iTunes U course. I've even set up my first course. But I want to create an iTunes U Collection. Essentially about 12 videos on one theme that users can view at any time. I've seen other iTunes U "Collections" but it's not clear to me how to crete one. Thanks for your help.

Posted on Mar 11, 2014 1:18 PM

4 replies

Mar 13, 2014 1:20 PM in response to FHonline

Alrighty!

1. Log-in to the Site Manager

2. Click on "Collections" then click on the "Add Collections" button on the left.

3. Select if you want an Apple-hosted or provider-hosted collection.

4. This'll bring you to the Collection Creation page; enter in a name and information for the Collection.

5. Once you've completed the Channel page, click the "Save" button at the bottom.

6. Now you can add in your video content. Click on the "Items" page at the top of the screen.

7. Click on "Upload New Items" on the right, select your content and enter in info for all of your items.

8. If you want to reorder your items, you can drag-and-drop them on the Items page until the order is correct.

9. Click on "Return to Collections Manager" up in the top bar and voila! 😁 A Collection has been created!

Make sure you Publish your site after that so the Collection becomes public.

Creating an iTunes U "Collection" rather than a "Course"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.