Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Bluetooth only allows certain tunes to be played

I've successfully connected by iTunes to the Bluetooth system on my Prius, and although the entire playlist is on the display only certain tunes are playable; it's as if the touch screen has a mind of its own. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? There's nothing in the manual about it. I've re-connected, and it still doesn't work. Free downloads from Starbucks, however, do play.

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1, Bluetooth in Prius

Posted on Mar 11, 2014 2:18 PM

1 reply

Mar 25, 2014 9:43 PM in response to douggarr

I have the corolla 2014 with my iphone 4 ios 5.1.1 connected by bluethoot and it seems there is one bug...

I dont know if its the same for you but before pairing the iphone to your car you have to go to your music in your iphone and choose Songs.. When you are in Songs push play on a song then pause.. after that go to the bluethoot section for pairing the iphone to the car.. All the Songs Will be fine like that.. But if you switch to Album in your iphone it Will only play this album and you Will not be able to change to an other album... The iphone has to start on the "Songs" section in music.. It's a kind of weird bug.. But you can play all the songs that way but not by album.. It is like that for me on ios 5.1.1 i dont know if ios 6 or 7 will change something but i dont like the 6 or 7 and a lot of usefull things have been removed.. Anyways ;)

My Bluetooth only allows certain tunes to be played

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.